Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday, May 11

I forgot to mention that the Penguins won the first game of the playoffs against Philadelphia. That happened Friday night. It is the conference finals. Evgeni Malkin was spectacular. Since I speak Russian, I really like Russian players. I also like the ones from Quebec because I speak French and have been to Quebec five times. I have been through Sorel, Quebec several times, and that is our goalie, Marc-Andre Fleury's, hometown. I also just love Georges Laraque.

Yesterday was mostly study for my last final tomorrow. I took a short break to start reading The Spectrum by Dr. Dean Ornish. Then I took a break to go to the YMCA. I did some walking around the parking lot and worked on hamstrings, quads, biceps, anterior and middle deltoids. Later in the evening I did pecs at home.

No comments: