Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pittsburgh Marathon Returns

Yesterday was my last final exam. It wasn't too bad. I'm relieved the semester is over. After leaving CCAC, I went to the food coop to get tofu and vegetables and then took my recycling over to the Redd Up campaign. Last night on the news Mayor Ravestahl said that the Pittsburgh Marathon will definitely return next May. I am going to start training for it today. I have done two half-marathons but have never done a marathon. I did well enough in the half-marathon that I could train to do a marathon in a reasonable amount of time for someone my age. Last night Detroit went ahead three games to none. I was hoping that wouldn't happen. I was hoping they would really have to battle it out in that series in case the Penguins do get into the finals.

No comments: