Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday, May 10

It is a rainy day here in Western PA. I have to study all weekend because I have a very hard final exam on Monday in cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology. I have already finished with my other three courses. I have a few days off before summer classes start May 17. My schedule is much lighter this summer. I hope to get up to the Mon Valley YMCA today for a break to do some weight training and walk on the treadmill for awhile. Other than that, I will probably just try to eat healthy to get through this. I have a supply of tofu. I have plenty of whole grains on hand and enough decent vegetables to get me through today. Maybe I will also have a yoga break. I won't be able to go back to church for a couple of weeks. I have too much studying to go tomorrow. I have a class May 18. So it looks like I can't start back to church until at least May 25. I go to a great church called Sixth Presbyterian Church in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh. It was the church Mister Rogers attended. It is a More Light church and a wonderful place to go. I miss it but have had a really crazy semeters at school!

No comments: