Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dieting

I have decided to slow down on my weight loss and get back into eating mainly health foods for the time being. Quinoa is again going to become a staple in my diet. I got very inspired over the weekend learning at the pow wow how many nutritious foods are native to the Americas. Also, I've been emailing my friend Saorlaith a lot about health foods and plants. I may still lose as much weight or more, but right now I'm focusing more on eating whole grains, beans, and fresh summer vegetables, as well as a limited amount of fruit, nuts, and seeds. I'm still trying to control portion sizes and fat content and exercise. I can't go totally vegan, because I really can't go without a small amount of cheese and milk, but my diet is vegan for the most part.

No comments: