Friday, June 26, 2009

Latest News

I have quite unfortunately had trouble with a group which is part of the Cherokee Nation which has chosen to attempt to destroy my family. So far they have been largely successful. It is very hard to understand their behavior and their attitude toward me. I am not a member of their group but have done them many favors without any self-interest involved. I have leant them vehicles and an expensive gazebo for one of their events. I even leant them a truck to help their chief move. I've given vegetables to one of their members and even planted more for her. I have kept one of their member's dogs during events and helped one of their members participate, without ever demanding to be included--although I would have liked maybe some appreciation or interaction with them. The person I know in their tribe is/was my partner. I do not understand why this group has attacked me when my partner was able to provide things for them through my own resources, which are now no longer available to them based on their treatment of me and my family. I never did anything to destroy their families. In fact, I did things to help their families such as providing rides to their members and grandchildren to the hospital. I provided transportation to them over the illness of an elderly member also. One of their elders caused a split in my relationship over agreeing to visit our house and then pulling a huge scene about not feeling welcome and then threatening me. I learned that numerous tribal council meetings had been held to level various frivolous charges against me. In addition, apparently emails I never wrote have been fabricated to look like I sent them and there is a whole notebook of emails falsely attributed to me. This tribe knew my partner and I had 14 cats and a dog. I will lose a partner of 4 years and my cats will lose someone they loved who cared for them. I will lose a dog and 4 cats. My partner will lose a lovely house and yard, a car, and a lot in the mountains. She did not have to pay rent here and now most of her funds will go to rent and utilities, and she will have trouble paying back her student loans. My neighbors will sorely miss my partner who did wonderful landscaping here.

All of this is so hard to understand. Is it about jealousy, power? Or is the person who did this just crazy? Why did these people have to split my family up? My partner was able to help them more by being with me, not away from me. Now she will not have a truck or car to help them and take them places. She will not have a gazebo to lend them. She will have less opportunity to volunteer for them because she will have no one to watch her dog or take care of her home while she's gone. I am very disappointed in this group and do not understand this at all.

No comments: