Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 2009 Update

I don't like winter, so I am just trying to ride it out until it warms up. Today looks like it may reach into the high 30's, so I can take a walk. However, it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. I think Wednesday will begin an acceptable warm-up. I am taking two psychology courses which are both very interesting, and I have a lot of studying to do for them. I am supposed to be starting math tutoring so that I can take a placement test and eventually take Intermediate Algebra and statistics (FUN!) I have been doing the Ornish program and was going to try to do the Pittsburgh Marathon on May 3 but am not sure I will be able to. I'll see how it goes when it warms up and I'm able to get out walking. I also am still thinking of testing soon for an ACE personal trainer certificate, but have not definitively decided on that one yet. Next project would be to find a job. After I get the math courses out of the way, I can apply to grad school to get my masters.

No comments: